DescriptionAssociate Editor, Developing Teaching Practice.
Improving how academics think about and practice teaching as well as describing and evaluating the design and implementation of academic development activities, resources or programs.
The key responsibilities of an Associate Editor are to:
1. Manage the peer-review process for manuscripts that progress past the initial stage of article submission including assigning manuscripts to appropriate reviewers, liaising with reviewers, and finally providing a recommendation of an outcome for the manuscript to the Senior Editor.
2. Liaise regularly with the respective Senior Editor on the progress of the peer review process.
3. Engage in one key function of the Journal and support the implementation of the function strategy (e.g., quality improvement, Journal strategy, communications, and digital transformation)
4. Attend a Section Editorial meeting once every two months
5. Attend an Editorial Team meeting once every two months
JUTLP is a peer-reviewed journal publishing papers that add significantly to the body of knowledge describing effective and innovative teaching and learning practice in the higher education environment. The Journal aims to provide a forum for educational practitioners in a wide range of disciplines to communicate their teaching and learning outcomes in a scholarly way. Its purpose is to bridge the gap between journals covering purely academic research and more pragmatic articles and opinions published elsewhere.
|Period||01 Jul 2021 → 30 Jun 2024|
|Type of journal||Journal|
|Degree of Recognition||International|
Documents & Links
Journal of University Teaching and Learning Practice (Journal)
Activity: Publication peer-review and editorial work › Peer review responsibility, including review panel or committee