DescriptionDuring the Faculty of Arts and Education process of transformation and optimisation, I collaborated with academic colleagues to design and produce a suite of new CASIMS subject profiles for the new BA Performing Arts specialisation.
I took the academic lead on the development and submission of these subjects and worked closely with appropriate course directors and FoAE subject administration staff.
This subject design required an appreciation of the recently established BA course structure as well as an acknowledgement of previous acting and theatre subject from 2 separate SCCI courses.
I was the development lead on the following subjects:
· THM1XX Introduction to Theatre Performance & Production
· THM2X1 Theatre Analysis & Improvisation
· ACT2X1 Voice and Movement
· ACT2X2 Classical Performance and Production
· THM3X1 Contemporary Performance Production
· CCI3X1 The Creative Professional
· I also provided support on the development of ACT326 Australian Theatre.
Within this design and development process, I clarified the subject: Abstract, Learning Outcomes, Syllabus, Body of Literature and Assessment Strategies and Principles of Curriculum/Learning.
There were extremely tight time restrictions with this task, and this was my first time leading a subject development process; I certainly found some elements difficult. I look forward to being able to undertake a similar task in the new Communication degree; to work collaboratively with others with ongoing subject design.
|Period||02 Jun 2021 → 18 Jun 2021|
|Held at||Social Work and Arts|
|Degree of Recognition||Local|