This exhibition includes a series of works from the Permanent Collection of the Bathurst Regional Art Gallery which has been largely organised and donated by funds raised by BRAGS (the Bathurst Regional Art Gallery Society) since 1955. These works works have formed the nucleus of artworks that is now the Permanent Collection of the Gallery.
|Place of Publication||Bathurst|
|Publisher||Bathurst Regional Art Gallery|
|Media of output||Artwork|
|Publication status||Published - 15 Feb 2019|